What are Linen Fabric Effects on Humans?Posted: June 27th, 2012 | No Comments »
The fabric of linen is the most admired fabric. However, apart from the linen effect of beautiful decoration it also has several other effects on the human race.
The word “linen” found its origin in the generic word of linium. The fibres of the flax plant is utilised to manufacture the fibre of linen. Linen is considered to be the most ancient fabric of the world. The major feature about this fabric is that it is an absolutely natural and pure resource.
However, this is not where the advantages of several linen effects end. There are several other linen effects as well which makes it superior to other fabric forms. The fabric of linen has several medical effects to its credit as well.
Allow us to enlighten you with the many benefits of linen effects.
- The fabric of linen proves to be the most effective filter. Thus, it is highly capable of providing protection against the harmful chemical reactive mediums.
- The fabric of fibre can reduce the radiations of gamma to almost half the quantity. Thus, every human being can protect themselves from the harsh solar radiations with the aid of linen.
- The ability of quickly absorbing and giving up the moisture has made the linen very hygroscopic.
- With the linen effective of resistance to bacteria and virus, one can protect themselves from falling prey to many diseases. The scientists have approved that linen is capable of reducing the bacterial properties.
- Linen is also efficient in the treatment of several forms of allergies and also aids in the treatment of inflammatory conditions.
- The linen effect also aids in the treatment of neurological diseases.
- According to various studies conducted by the medical experts, it has been found that linen is also useful to get treated against various skin diseases like simple rashes, bed sores. It can also treat eczema.
- Linen also has the properties of heat conductivity and also owns high air permeability. Another major attraction about linen is that it does not possess the static electricity.
- Linen is capable of conducting heat at least nineteen times more than what silk can conduct and five times more than what wool can conduct.
- During hot summers, it is always advisable to wear linen fabric. The linen effect on body helps the body temperature to be reduced by a minimum of 3 degrees. And during cold and chilly winters the linen effect is reversed and it sustains warmth.